Fast Response - Same day Service - Residential and Commercial
insured and bonded contractor's license # 861542
(925) 479-0574 (510) 796-5253 (650) 578-0104 (408) 992-0305
Heating Installations - Furnace Repair, Service and Replacements
All Heating service and furnace repairs at A and R heating are guaranteed and installed according to California laws and regulations. Our company provides residential and commercial HVAC service, all installations are.
approved and city inspected, you can trust our service technicians that are working at its best so your family.
can enjoy your heating in winter or your air conditioning at summertime when temperature soars.
* Furnace repair * Furnace Replacement * Furnace installations * Furnace maintenance
* Heating service * heating Installations * Heating repairs * Heating Replacements
* Gas heaters * Wall heaters * Radiant heaters * Floor heaters
* Electric heaters * Base boards heaters * Fire places * Ceiling heaters
* Heat Pump heating * Air handlers * Chimney heating * Attic fans
* Air Duct replace * Duct testing * New ducting * Old duct removal
Schedule Appointments by Calling email or texting us.
Email us: email@example.com Text @: (925) 640-6548
All makes and Models Available for Service and Replacements.
Trane Carrier Payne Bryant
Maytag York Sears Amana
Kenmore Cozy Day & Night Ruud
Rheem Coleman Temmpstar Honeywell
Ducane Williams Lennox Armstrong
Mitsubishi Turbo air Heil Goodman
American Standard General Electric Reznor
Energy efficiency units
All Heating - furnace equipment is changed a lot on energy comfort efficiency and savings, the two speed inducer fan control performance based on high and low heating needs, optimized gas efficiency heat exchangers are vital to comfort and efficiency because they extract heat from primary and secondary heat exchanger to provide a maximum energy efficiency up to 98% afue, heating capacity that fits your needs two stage gas valves offers low heating for milder days while high stage heating engages in colder temperatures, you will enjoy high efficiency comfort and extra quiet operation with a variable speed blower motor which distributes air at the lowest possible setting at the heating season, this benefits you with sound reduction in addition to consistent indoor comfort.